THE MOOD DISORDERS TRIBE
ANXIETY - DEPRESSION- AD/HD - BIPOLAR ...and many, many more
Join the waiting list
Be the first to find out when Positively Crazy launches!
Make this the year you FINALLY feel GOOD
If your brain biochemistry doesn't meet the criteria for "Normal", life isn't much fun. No one seems to understand why sometimes you're in a really bad space. When you try to explain, you run into the ridiculous bias against people with MOOD DISORDERS.
The people you're close to try their best to understand, but they don’t really get it. After a while, the negativity and loneliness wears you down, and you start thinking your state of mind is your fault. Because you aren't Normal, you aren't good enough.
I get it. It is tough not to be down on yourself when you don't have anyone to help you see your strange and awful experiences in a different way. But... guess what?
Welcome to Positively Crazy and meet your tribe. This is your very own, totally private and safe space to hang out. It is exclusively for our weird and wonderful, Neuro-Atypical, "mood disordered" tribe. No Normals. Everyone understands what it's like to have a different brain.
We know you are perfectly fine, exactly the way you are. Sure, you have some really, really lousy symptoms, but they're not you. They're symptoms. And these days, there are more and more ways to reduce symptoms. You can find out all about them here.
1. Escape the loneliness, social disapproval and criticism from Normals.
2. Instead, hang out with people who understand, and help you on your journey to wellness.
3. You will never be criticized for being who you are. No one will try to "fix you", because no one thinks you are broken!
4. Discover the latest in neuroscience research, new therapies and technologies that work.
5. Let your guard down and feel OK being 100% yourself in a safe, completely private place.
6. You'll find people who can keep up with the conversation, even when you're on a roll - and guess what? They appreciate your weird humour.
7. If you want to, there are lots of ways for a Not Normal brain... to have fun!
8. Possibly for the first time in a long, long time, you'll experience how good it feels to be on the receiving end of acceptance, encouragement and people believing in you!
Sooner than you expect, the negative aspects of life won't feel so overwhelming, because your attention has moved away from your problems to a growing feeling of happiness and self-confidence.
The people most susceptible to having a mood disorder are the most intelligent and creative members of society. Never forget that, and that you are AWESOME!